Christmas Wreath Making
Time & Location
About the Event
Have fun with a group of festive friends and learn how to make a Christmas wreath from scratch. Phil & Don of Blue Geranium Florist will demonstrate and help guide you to arrange and design your very own wreath to welcome your guests throughout the festive month of December for Christmas celebrations.
- Full kit supplied - wire ring, moss, wires, foliage and embellishments - (scissors on loan)
- Please bring your own apron - creativity can be messy
- Over 18's only
- One glass of Prosecco incl. with mince piece
- Light refreshment available - tea
- Bar available if you like!
- Keep & Make
£49 per person - Limited spaces
Schedule for the day:
- Please arrive approx. 1.45 pm - start at 2 pm
- Visual process guide provided to aid demonstration
- Basic wreath ring provided; fill with moss and bind with wire
- Followed by creating a foliage layer
- Complete with natural embellishment
The Christmas wreath is made with our guidance and your skill and design for you to take home and enjoy. Advertised image is an example and not necessarily how your own wreath will look.
- AusverkauftChristmas Wreath Making£49£490£0